The managing editorial, art, production, marketing, and subsidiary rights departments have staff members dedicated to the individual imprints. Our editorial, marketing and production staff will work with society officers and academic editors to put together a comprehensive development plan for each journal.
● Checking-in manuscripts – ensuring they adhere to the journal’s author instructions
● Providing submission assistance
● Checking basic image quality (figure legibility)
● Manuscript progress monitoring
● Reviewer invitations and reminders
● Liaising with authors, reviewers, editors, society, and publisher
● Providing any needed assistance to editors regarding peer review
● Maintaining the reviewer database
● Providing non-technical peer review system support for users
● Regularly updating the suite of template letters (if required)
● Providing performance benchmark reporting and other reports as requested
● Preparing papers for dispatch to production and liaising with the publisher, as needed
● Issue management, including page budgets
● Delivering articles to the production team on or before deadline
● Implementing outreach efforts to loyal authors and exceptional reviewers
● Annual peer review performance metric goal setting and strategic planning
● Training for editors, associate editors, and reviewers
● Advanced checking of image quality
All our manuscripts are dealt with through our efficient and easy to use “Editorg” online submission system. Our editorial teams aim for the highest standards in peer review, an increasing number of our journals use state-of-the-art online submission systems to enable quicker reviewing and online manuscript tracking for authors.
The system may include evaluating submissions and providing feedback to submitters, accepting or rejecting submissions or requesting submitters to make a re-submission. The system allows rapid and easy submission of original and revised manuscripts and indicates their status throughout the submission process. The online submission and peer review systems enable you to submit your manuscript, or carry out a review on an assigned manuscript, over the Internet.
This fully automated system has led to a much faster response time for editors and reviewers, who can consult articles from anywhere at any time, and has eased communication considerably for authors.